- Mangyan culture
- Library & research
- Programs & events
Online ordering help
Product orders are filled at the MHC office in Calapan City and mailed worldwide - postage costs are extra and depend on location and package weight.
Local pick up of orders may be organized on request.
How it works
- Browse the products online and add items to your shopping cart
- Enter your contact and postal details and submit the order
- Receive email from MHC confirming product/color availability and custom requests
- Confirm postage cost, total and payment method
- Order posted on receipt of payment
Measurements in product listings are approximate as most items are handmade.
- Bank deposit to BPI account
- Western Union transfer
- LBC money remittance
- PayPal (incurs ₱15 + 7% service charge)
Cash is accepted only for orders picked up from the MHC office; these require a 50% deposit paid in advance by one of the above methods.
Please contact the MHC for more information or help with ordering products.